Eating Disorders Symptoms And Ways Of Treatment, भोजन सम्बंधित विकार कारण और समाधान, types of eating disorders, जानिए भोजन सम्बंधित विकारों के प्रकार.
|eating disorder symptoms and treatment ways|
Food is the main cause of many type of diseases in body and there is an important disorder which is related to eating food and i.e. known as EATING DISORDER. There are many dangerous impacts of eating disorder in our life like it affects our working capability, it affect our health, it affect our nature etc. Some people eat more than requirement and some eat less than requirement, both the conditions are dangerous for health. Some are habitual to eat unhealthy food which is also not good.
In this article we are going to see some eating disorder and there impacts in our life.
We have often see in society that some people are very conscious of healthy eating and some try to find excuses to not eat food. Some eat sweets too much and some avoid them completely. Some depends upon dietary supplements and some are not even taking the needed powers. All these come under eating disorders.
Let’s Know About Some Eating Disorders:
Anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, pica disorder, rumination disorder, restrictive eating disorder, night eating disorder etc.
- Anorexia nervosa- This is a eating disorder in which person looses weight. This type of people try to control there weight in any way and so there daily work and professional and personal life gets affected. This type of people intake very less calorie. They also adopt other ways too much like to vacate stomach, taking medicines to free stomach from food, vomiting etc. These types of ways are very dangerous when person become habitual to do that even after getting the desired weight. Some people become serious by adopting these ways.
- Bulimia nervosa- This is another type of eating disorder in which person is not able to control there eating habit. They eat too much in less time. After eating they realize there mistake and then start feeling awkward.
- Binge eating disorder – In this eating disorder person is habitual of taking more food then necessity. These type of people know that they are suffering from eating disorder but they don’t take any measure to control it.
- Pica Disorder- In this patient eat non-eatable items like as soil, soap, cloth, talcum powder, chalk, iodex, etc. This type of eating disorder is not good from the point of view of personal health and social health. Some people become addict and become severe with time if not control the habit in time.
- Rumination disorder- In this food comes to mouth after eating. Person feels uncomfortable and vomits sometime. This is very dangerous because some person eat very less to control this and suffer from malnutrition.
- Restrictive Food Intake disorder- In this eating disorder person don’t take proper food and suffer from malnutrition. One of the reason of this is to not have interest in any type of food. Due to this patient suffer from lack of vitamins, minerals, proteins, etc. which affect the health.
Now let’s Know About How To Treat Eating Disorders: